|Project Sheet 4
Yorktown, New York
Eberlin and Eberlin was asked to design an overall master plan for a private residence in Yorktown, New York.
The master plan includes:
- new retaining walls to create terraced gardens
- a new entry including fieldstone piers and walls
- new walkways and steps
- a new pergola associated with an outdoor seating area
- the incorporation of a play area
- new property wide landscaping
The master plan gives definition to this new 3.5 acre site while providing a series of outdoor rooms that enhance the overall usability and beauty of the site.