|Project Sheet 13
New Synthetic Multi Purpose Athletic Fields,
Ossining, New York
Eberlin & Eberlin was part of a multidisciplinary team of design consultants working with the Ossining School District to make major improvements to the High School's Outdoor Athletic Facilities.
Dilley Field was completed and opened for use August, 2006.
Dilley field includes:
- sports lighting for nighttime games
- a new scoreboard
- new fencing
- new goal posts
- an underground water supply system
- permanent inlayed colored lines for four (4)varsity sports with "tic" marks for a fifth sport
A second field includes:
- a 10' wide all-weather exercise track around the perimeter of the main field
- permanent inlayed colored lines for four (4) varsity sports with "tic" marks for a fifth sport
The synthetic turf is manufactured by "FIELD TURF" and consists of a sand/rubber infill cushion system.